ALL PATIENTS & VISITORS WILL BE SCREENED ON ENTRY AND WEAR A MASK
Until further notice, every staff member and every visitor to OCHR has to have Covid-19 checkup.
Covid-19 Checkup consists of:
- Temperature measurement
- Covid-19 questionnaire. Staff has to verbally report to the questionnaire and patients/clients/visitors’ answers are signed/confirmed by the patients/clients/visitors.
All staff and patients/clients/visitors are provided with masks, disposable gloves and hand sanitizers.
If a Covid-19 contact/risk is identified, the person will be asked to immediately leave the OCHR premises and to wait in the car park, or in their car.
Depending on the circumstances, possible Covid-19 contacts/risk will be managed as:
- Asked to see their GP and /or
- Next of kin would be notified and/or
- Triple “0” would be called and/or
- NSW Department of Health will be notified and/or
- No further action taken, such as in the case the person presenting well and presenting as competent to make their decisions (not delirious, no clear immediate risks to self or others).
NSW Health is urging anyone feeling unwell, even with the mildest of symptoms to self-isolate from others and come forward for COVID-19 testing.
- sore/scratchy throat,
- shortness of breath,
- runny nose,
- loss of taste or smell.
Other reported symptoms include fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain, headache, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.
List of NSW COVID-19 clinics can be found here.